Put yourself in the picture!
This course requires the following material; cameras, maps, warm waterproof clothing, computers, projector, photography puzzle, presentation and Photoshop.
- Teach iconic images, composition, leading lines, first person and third person views
- Choose location of photo walk on the map
- Discuss team work and belonging in groups
- Find the hidden gems in my life exercise
- What story am I telling?10 questions to ask
- More to learn; Photoshop basic blends
- How I would like to use photography next?Uploading to Instagram and Tumblr
My name is Dee I’m a visual artist. I came to film and video via photography, film is made up of 24 prints per second. I feel grateful to my Mum, the first person to put a camera in my hand. In the past I believed my career as a video director and editor was like an analogue photograph, it needed negatives to develop. Now I see my multimedia art career as more of a mindfulness meditation, after all a print is called a still. I did a lot of teaching in community, prison, secondary, and further education. I love teaching. I love multimedia. Can I share my love of teaching and multimedia with you?